Tony has been helping injured persons recover physically and emotionally from their injuries for nearly 15 years. Tony makes it a point to never forget the strain that the recovery from an injury, and the legal process, has on his clients. Every one of Tony’s clients is treated with the dignity they deserve, and that people or companies who cause injuries so often try to take away.
Tony’s skills extend to other areas of the law, as well. In any given week he could be trying a case to a jury in Southern Illinois, negotiating a multi-million dollar construction or real estate contract, or helping a family start their life in a new home they are purchasing.
Tony’s successful trial practice gives him a unique perspective in representing clients in those transactions, and he has a unique ability to identify and evaluate risks, and guide his clients through the process.
Many clients meet Tony for one type of case, but return to him when a different situation comes up, and Tony is always there to help.
- Workers Compensation Law
- Criminal Law
- Employment Law
- Civil Rights Law
- Labor Law
- Real Estate Law
- Municipal Law
- Trial Litigation
- Appellate Litigation
- Order of the Woolsack
- Saint Louis University Law Journal, Editor (2005-2006)
- Saint Louis University School of Law Academic Excellence Award (Property)
States & Courts Licensed to Practice Law
- Illinois (2006)
- Missouri (2007)
- United States District Court, Southern District of Illinois (2007)
- Saint Louis University, J.D. magna cum laude 2006
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, B.S. cum laude, 2003
- St. Clair County Bar Association
- Monroe County Bar Association (Secretary/Treasurer 2006-2010, President 2010-2012)
- Illinois State Bar Association