Natalie dedicates her practice to helping people through some of the most difficult and personal cases that a person can encounter. Divorce, child custody, paternity, and domestic violence affect people in ways that few other cases do.
Natalie is able to guide her clients through these difficult situations, while being able to keep them focused on acting in their own best interest even when countless other influences might pressure her clients otherwise.
Natalie makes time for her clients when they need it most, and fights tirelessly for their rights in and out of the courtroom. The number of referrals Natalie receives from former clients and attorneys, and her clients who return to her when they need help speak to her success.
Few of Natalie’s clients are glad to be dealing with their situation when they first meet her, but they are very glad they met her by the time their case is done.
- Family Law
- Orders of Protection
- Criminal Law
- Appellate Practice
- Personal Injury
- Municipal Law
- Workers’ Compensation
- Real Estate
- Columbia Chamber of Commerce
- GLOW (Great Ladies of Waterloo)
- Former Trustee, Sugarloaf Township
States & Courts Licensed to Practice Law
- Illinois (2011)
- Missouri (2012)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois (2012)
- St. Louis University, J.D., with concentration on civil litigation (2011)
- Eastern Illinois University, B.A., summa cum laude (2008)
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
- Monroe County Bar Association, President
- St. Clair County Bar Association